Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rekindled Love reviewed by Seriously Reviewed.




I liked the writing in this story. The details are sometimes very painful; when Millie talks to Hank about losing their daughter and her fear of losing him, I wanted to cry with her. The description of her feelings makes the reader feel the fear and hurt she is going through. Fireman Steve has a big ego and wants to be the best at everything, the center of attention. Comments about him could fit a description of many people we know. Even the men in this story aren't afraid to show and talk about their love for their families. The dialogue was great, sometimes making me laugh and sometimes making me cry, but isn't that like?I can't think of any thing I didn't like. It was a moving story that kept me turning the pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment